Anyone Have Experience with Agent Secure

El_Capitan

I live in Houston, TX and am about to enter the P&C business. I've been doing lots of research on how to get appointments and it seems that the basic prerequisites are having a book of business and experience in the field. Thus, after a couple of weeks research agentsecure.com seems like a good fit for my needs at the moment and am interested in hearing from other agent's experiences with them. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I have been using AgentSecure for a few years now since leaving a captive agency and I've been happy so far! The process to get signed up and trained was easy and the online platform has only improved since I joined. They seem to have the best carrier selection and workflow compared to other aggregators that we looked into. It absolutely saves us time, only having to fill out the application one time and the servicing is quick and efficient. I would highly recommend AgentSecure to other independent agents.

I live in Houston, TX and am about to enter the P&C business. I've been doing lots of research on how to get appointments and it seems that the basic prerequisites are having a book of business and experience in the field. Thus, after a couple of weeks research agentsecure.com seems like a good fit for my needs at the moment and am interested in hearing from other agent's experiences with them. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

They have a great staff (excluding one person). However, all the others have gone way Beyond the call of duty

Back