Anyone Have Experience With Legacy Assurance/Senior Life Insurance Compay?

Craumas

I'm looking for a new insurance company to work with and I got a letter in the mail from a company called "Senior Life Insurance Company/Legacy Assurance." I can't find much about their company so I came to ask anyone here if they have experience with them.

Lower comp, captive final expense set up

They aren't "captive" . . .

They also pay 110% - which isn't actually "low" . . .

If they didn't have that non-regulated cheesy Legacy Assurance and terrible Agent Agreement - I'd write some of it . . .

Lower comp, captive final expense set up

Can go higher than 110% with some steady production. Full timers always get higher comm % than part time brokers.
I have a P & C agent who cross sells Legacy-Assurance to her book of business...so yes, part time is also welcome.

Last edited:
Can go higher than 110% with some steady production. Full timers always get higher comm % than part time brokers.
I have a P & C agent who cross sells Legacy-Assurance to her book of business...so yes, part time is also welcome.

What does she earn off those cross sells?

I'm looking for a new insurance company to work with and I got a letter in the mail from a company called "Senior Life Insurance Company/Legacy Assurance." I can't find much about their company so I came to ask anyone here if they have experience with them.
Not rated by any credible rating agency, that I can find. Not A.M. Best, Moody’s, Standard and Poors, or Fitch, if that means something to you.

Back