Anyone Have Experience With Legacy Assurance/Senior Life Insurance Compay?

I'm looking for a new insurance company to work with and I got a letter in the mail from a company called "Senior Life Insurance Company/Legacy Assurance." I can't find much about their company so I came to ask anyone here if they have experience with them.
Senior Life Insurance sells FE. Company out of Georgia. Legacy Lifeguard is a company that offers Burial Services Membership free if the Insurance company has an affiliation with them.

Senior Life Insurance sells FE. Company out of Georgia. Legacy Lifeguard is a company that offers Burial Services Membership free if the Insurance company has an affiliation with them.

Actually it's named Legacy Assurance not Legacy Lifeguard. There is a $3 monthly membership to be able to get the merchandise at an approx. 50% discounted price. Kinda like Costco or Sam's Club has a membership in order to receive discounted merchandise.

It helps SL agents make an extra sale here and there that agents elsewhere might miss.

If you sell the Legacy Assurance with the life/final expense plan, you get a higher commission on the life insurance. Even though it's only $3 per month, if you don't sell Legacy, it is like a penalty. The Legacy is a great product though. Just note that the $3 per month is billed seperately from the life insurance.

If you sell the Legacy Assurance with the life/final expense plan, you get a higher commission on the life insurance. Even though it's only $3 per month, if you don't sell Legacy, it is like a penalty. The Legacy is a great product though. Just note that the $3 per month is billed seperately from the life insurance.
Yeah... and that "penalty" is not just in first year commission.. They keep all the agents renewals on the plans sold without LA..

Back