Anyone have success getting Medicare clients to come to your office?

I just opened up a little office with a lovely waiting area and a very nice office space. I have been putting about 30,000 miles on my car per year the last 5 years. Anyone have success in setting a full day of appointments at YOUR office?

I know, it’s a dream...but I think it worth a try! I’ll still drive to some clients but I’d love to have 3 office days with clients coming to me and two office days doing prospecting and servicing my clients.

Opened our office last October, primarily doing medicare, ACA, Life and Ancillary products. About 30% of our clients meet at our office. It does save time and gas. We are trying to train our current clients to meet at the office for their annual reviews as well as any new seminar clients. It will be easy to meet 10 to 12 appointments daily at the office, it would be an excruciating day to try to do 10 in-home appointments. We hope to do 80% of our business in office by end of year.

When I brought my wife into the biz she decided that she would only meet with clients in our office. I advised her that it was too competitive for that. She will need to go out to them.

I was wrong. She has never gone to anyone’s home in 10-years. And she has built a huge book of Medicare business.

I believe this is something you can accomplish. We normally give 3 options to clients we have here in Virginia. We can come to you, You can come to us, or we can do this over the phone.

Most pick just doing it over the phone, but we do have a few that like to visit us and some that like us to go to them. If they do come to your office make sure to tell them what they might need to bring.

Don't worry, you've got this!

We primarily do seminars for people turning g 65 and all of our clients come to us. I think I made 4 house calls last year.

We also do alot of phone sales in the over 70 market.

The only time I go out is for seminars for Medicare or annuitities or for networking groups.

I used to work with an agent that would give his clients coupons for a free meal at the Golden Corral across the street from him. I don't think I ever heard him say he had to go to someone's home.

Back