Anyone Have Success with Thad's Med Supp Leads?

I am going to give em a shot In a week or so

Hey at that price going to try 40
just have wait a week or 2 to coordinate with other advertisement

If it works then its a new source

If not then I would have to close at least 2 and make my money back

Even if I close only 1 its not a big loss

I am going to give em a shot In a week or so

Hey at that price going to try 40
just have wait a week or 2 to coordinate with other advertisement

If it works then its a new source

If not then I would have to close at least 2 and make my money back

Even if I close only 1 its not a big loss

Definitely let us know. I am considering letting Steve market for some medicare in the rural counties here.

Just curious, $10.50 seems like a good deal (even if he won't message me back about them)...

Haha, ya I just got back from vacation and still going thru emails and messages. I hadn't forgotten though.

----------

I can say area and income filters is key. The first test we did wasn't good, second test I added income filters and it was better. We are still working thru 2nd run and out of 20 sold 1 so far and a husband wife that looks promising. I am changing one question and adding a question about co pays.

Haha, ya I just got back from vacation and still going thru emails and messages. I hadn't forgotten though.

----------

I can say area and income filters is key. The first test we did wasn't good, second test I added income filters and it was better. We are still working thru 2nd run and out of 20 sold 1 so far and a husband wife that looks promising. I am changing one question and adding a question about co pays.

If you are adding a question about co pays for the purpose of weeding out MA plans then you may want to rethink that because of Plan N. I used to have my TM ask if they pay more or less than $100 per month. If they said it was more than 100, then the usually had a supp. Of course some people would say more than $100 a month because they included their part B premium.

If you are adding a question about co pays for the purpose of weeding out MA plans then you may want to rethink that because of Plan N. I used to have my TM ask if they pay more or less than $100 per month. If they said it was more than 100, then the usually had a supp. Of course some people would say more than $100 a month because they included their part B premium.

100% agree on the copay question

would not want to weed out people that have plan N

as far as those who will include part B and think they are paying more then $100

yea it will happen from time to time but not that often
I would not be concerned about that

If you get too restrictive in the language you might weed out good prospects

100% agree on the copay question

would not want to weed out people that have plan N

as far as those who will include part B and think they are paying more then $100

yea it will happen from time to time but not that often
I would not be concerned about that

If you get too restrictive in the language you might weed out good prospects

When I had my TM's set me up f2f appointments I would have them qualify pretty heavily. For phone sales all I care about is if they want a phone call for information. I wouldn't pay $10 for that lead though. That's not a slam on Thad's leads either. It sounds like his are pre qualified.

I will be interested in these leads as well once I get licensed in other states.

I consider SAI the go to CLOSER to get an idea of how leads sources work for Med sups.

I also consider SAI in the same sentence the one NOT to go to for FE leads.;)

When I had my TM's set me up f2f appointments I would have them qualify pretty heavily. For phone sales all I care about is if they want a phone call for information. I wouldn't pay $10 for that lead though. That's not a slam on Thad's leads either. It sounds like his are pre qualified.

Wow

where could you get leads people wanting a phone call less then $10

this is the lowest I've seen by far

I would prefer well prequalified and don't mind paying
but I haven't even seen badly qualified leads for less

I will be interested in these leads as well once I get licensed in other states.

I consider SAI the go to CLOSER to get an idea of how leads sources work for Med sups.

I also consider SAI in the same sentence the one NOT to go to for FE leads.;)

I agree with you....:twitchy:

----------

Wow

where could you get leads people wanting a phone call less then $10

this is the lowest I've seen by far

I would prefer well prequalified and don't mind paying
but I haven't even seen badly qualified leads for less

Think about it. If thad is selling them for $10 then they obviously do not cost that much to produce...

Back