Anyone having issues getting appointed with Aetna?

tryan326

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
VA
I sent my paperwork in almost three months ago and a few more times since...still nothing.

Anyone else having problems?

I sent my paperwork in almost three months ago and a few more times since...still nothing.

I would never send anything to Aetna via mail or fax. They have the most inefficient, unreliable systems. I would scan the docs and send them to: [email protected]. Make sure to ask for a confirmation in your email. Good luck!

I have my licensing paperwork sitting here and have for 3 weeks, I have called them numerous times to ask a couple of questions and left messages, to this date no one has returned my calls. I am just going to throw the paperwork away and forget them.

I have my licensing paperwork sitting here and have for 3 weeks, I have called them numerous times to ask a couple of questions and left messages, to this date no one has returned my calls. I am just going to throw the paperwork away and forget them.

That's the only protest that has any impact! Good for you.

Did I read recently they were having problems with commission payments as well? That's the kiss of death...

Its been faxed and e-mailed to them on about three different occasions. Luckily, I'm not planning on using them as one of my main carriers due to the fact there really not that competitive here but I'd still like to have them just in case.
Are they this slow in issuing apps?

Health Agent - How have you been treated?

Back