Anyone having issues getting appointed with Aetna?

bill/golddoor -

Seems you have not learned much during your absence. Still asking the same questions.

Wait. I can't let this go any further. Apparently the Great Golddoor had an interesting time with Somarco, and I can tell from your posts, that he is really missed.

I really had no idea when Somarco made that arcane reference that he had a similar battle over Aetna with Golddoor back in the 70's. I had to do a net search of Golddoor to find one archived battle thread, and couldn't resist the temptation.

I am really sorry for playing this trick, particularly as it may have stirred some sentimental longing for the past. He may come back, you never know. He must have been a great man.

bill/golddoor -

Seems you have not learned much during your absence. Still asking the same questions.

I wasn't asking any questions Somarco. You took the opportunity to criticize my observations because you are apparently in love with Aetna, and not able to offer any content much beyond this in your responses.

There is a survey on producer world for you to complete the next time you are there. You can apply for an $18K/mo. job with them in the comments section of the survey. I will vouch for your avid interest in their success.

I placed my weekly Aetna Policy today and think that they are an excellent insurance carrier, but I am not in love.

Aetna has a new 1st dollar, 30 co pay, no deductible plan in Texas.

I ran quotes today and in one example, a Female age 50 was around $360/mo. BCBS and Unicare were almost $500/mo on a $1500 deductible. United (GR) was off the charts. Assurant I don't even bother in Texas.

That is a good deal for a loaded plan with 1st dollar benefits.

1st dollar 35 has an OOP of $5000.

1st dollar 40 has an OOP of $7000 and no Rx coverage.

At least that is the way it is here.

Remind me of the Right Plan (Wellpoint) imports of a few yrs ago.

Does anyone still buy low deductible plans?

Back