Anyone Having Trouble Reaching AIC?

mbiallas

Guru
100+ Post Club
Its been a month or so since I last placed an order with AIC and want to place another one ASAP but I'm having trouble getting them to call me back. Anyone else having this problem?

Its been a month or so since I last placed an order with AIC and want to place another one ASAP but I'm having trouble getting them to call me back. Anyone else having this problem?

If you are talking about ACI, you can order them online. I have never heard of any carrier named AIC.

Lol neither have I. I was thinking it was a lead source. Just call the phone interview number and press opt 2. They always pick up. As for customer service. .. call now if you want to get through by the end of the year.

Lol neither have I. I was thinking it was a lead source. Just call the phone interview number and press opt 2. They always pick up. As for customer service. .. call now if you want to get through by the end of the year.

I should have been more specific. I am trying to reach AIC (a telemarketed lead vendor) not American Continental.

Yeah I've never talked to them by phone at all. Always by email and usually get a response in 5 minutes or less.

Back