Anyone hear of STM called 'Life Shield?'

I Just left that company. Your better off going with National General or something like that. If you have a business that you run like a self pay deal you can get Aetna blue cross and that will be good too. You can feel free to email me if you want to talk and I'd be happy to help you with any insurance health wise your looking for.

It would be great to have a STM plan provide me benefits when I have no other option. See, they do belong together!

I must assume you have never known anyone who tried to collect on an STM when they had a large claim . . . especially if it involved an undisclosed pre-ex condition . . .

Or someone who was seriously injured while covered by an STM . . . and then the policy expired . . . and they had ongoing medical bills . . . but were unable to get a new policy

You probably don't have E&O either

Or if you do, you believe you can rely on the policy to protect you when you are sued

I must assume you have never known anyone who tried to collect on an STM when they had a large claim . . . especially if it involved an undisclosed pre-ex condition . . .

Or someone who was seriously injured while covered by an STM . . . and then the policy expired . . . and they had ongoing medical bills . . . but were unable to get a new policy

Or if you do, you believe you can rely on the policy to protect you when you are sued
You know what they say about assuming!

What's the alternative outside of OEP?

Back