Anyone heard of Ascencea?

tiburon5253

Expert
I've searched this forum, so please forgive me if I've overlooked something, but...

I'm trying to conduct my own due diligence on a company called ASCENCEA. Anyone heard of them? Any comments (good or bad)? Anyone currently a member with them?

Thanks, in advance, for your thoughts...

Never heard of 'em. Looks like they push Mortgage Life Ins...This product is usually fear based decreasing term. Regular term with a higher benefit is a better buy hands down.

Yes I have heard of them in fact I know them very well...stay away from thewm...they are very bad news...

It wasn't me but a very good friend of mine...The product isn't bad but it's very overpriced term insurance...doesn't stay on the books and always has high chargeback ratios...
My friend contacted Old Mutual and Cheasepeak Life to arrange for as earned and not annualized to avoid the chargebacks and the owner got pissed at him because he wanted the annualization...my friend, the agent was then let go for affecting his pocket

I've searched this forum, so please forgive me if I've overlooked something, but...

I'm trying to conduct my own due diligence on a company called ASCENCEA. Anyone heard of them? Any comments (good or bad)? Anyone currently a member with them?

Thanks, in advance, for your thoughts...

I found this about them while searching on Google I think it is a presentation about the company:
rutube.ru/tracks/1279885.html

Seems to me like a reseller...

Last edited:
No, it's the sound a squirrel makes when he sneezes.

Ascencea!.....Bless you.

Back