Anyone Heard of ASUREA Formerly Insurance Wholesalers?

One other thing, what are ASUREA's requirements to participate in the lead program? Do they require a minimum dollar amount? Minimum number of leads purchased? ------------------------------------------------------------- They seem to be pretty good with their leads for the most part. I have been using them through my GA for a few months now. I've had fairly good success using their MP leads, although the last batch of DM leads for MP I got were total crap. I checked them against my County Tax Assessor's office and found out that 95% of them were greater than 2 years old, based on the actual date of mortgage activity. We got it straightened out and they offered to refund my money, or to replace those leads with new ones. I'll let you know how that goes. Apparently, after this problem, they axed the mailing service they were using that provided those crap-tacular leads.

I worked with them in the past. Good outfit, supplied leads at no charge. Good support and help when you need it

Spoke to them the other week. They do not offer free leads anymore. They are $38.00!!
Mortgage protection leads now days are not almost even worth the paper they are printed on let alone $38.00.

Their final expense program will start you at 100% contracts and $29 dollar leads. Every month they'll look at your production and increase or decrease your lead cost from $10 to $32. It's pretty much like EFES, but with higher starting contracts.

Their final expense program will start you at 100% contracts and $29 dollar leads. Every month they'll look at your production and increase or decrease your lead cost from $10 to $32. It's pretty much like EFES, but with higher starting contracts.

I spoke to a wholesale rep with them last Tuesday and he told me basically the same thing. They don't require anyone to buy leads. But for anyone who does, they require an initial lead purchase of 25 leads at $29 each. So $725 initially. For me that is quite a bit to help start a book of business. But the rep sounded pretty straight forward. In fact, he didn't necessarily encourage lead purchases. I haven't firmly decided yet to get contracted with them, but if I did it wouldn't be a bad decision. They appear to be a pretty legit company.

Well depends on your gut feeling. If you think there is something fishy then there probably is. Did a quick search to verify information through both the AM Best financial ratings and the Texas Dept of Insurance. I found no information about this company with either of them. I am not passing a judegement just helping you to make yours.

Well depends on your gut feeling. If you think there is something fishy then there probably is. Did a quick search to verify information through both the AM Best financial ratings and the Texas Dept of Insurance. I found no information about this company with either of them. I am not passing a judegement just helping you to make yours.

Sounds like the same posting that appears on the Yahoo Answers website. Are you R. C. Drury? They appear to be an IMO (agency) rather than an insurer based in CA. BTW you can check them out on the CA DOI website where they are listed as having a current license. They would not appear in AM Best since they are not an insurer but an insurance agency. Why would you check the TX DOI? Nembra, are you an insurance agent? I hope not.

Last edited:
Back