Anyone Heard of ASUREA Formerly Insurance Wholesalers?

Any more updates on Asurea? I spoke to them today and they seem legit. Is anyone out there making a good living with their leads?

I agree. I think they want like $38.00 per lead. With so much saturation in the mortgage protection market, the quality of that type of lead for that cost is a waste. You are better off calling or doing a maildrop of your own.

They have the best leads on I've worked. If you can get 100% contract and $38 a lead you'll still come out ahead. With about 20 of their leads you should make about 6-8 k. I dont even try and my ppl is a bit over 300 with those leads.

I spoke with them yesterday.They told me that leads for mortgage insurance were $15 and there is no minimum order. FE leads are $12. Anybody having success/failure with them? So far everything seems great.

They have the best leads on I've worked. If you can get 100% contract and $38 a lead you'll still come out ahead. With about 20 of their leads you should make about 6-8 k. I dont even try and my ppl is a bit over 300 with those leads.

Out of 20 leads, how many do you close?

Been gone a while, I hope everyone is well.
I work with Asurea and use their lead program for Final Expense. Mark, out of 20, I write 12-13.
I've only been in the final expense market since June of this year. The leads come in my e-mail, roughly a month after I buy them. I do not call them, I go straight to their door with a photocopy of the card, and typically get right into the house.
I'd say 2 out of 20 tell me they're no longer interested/don't remember sending in the card, etc., and I have to move on to the next one.
Overall, it's been the best move I've made so far.
mdvanfleet, I pay a bit more than $12 per lead and have a minimum of 30 leads so, I'm curious to your posting. I'm going to give them a call tomorrow and do some digging. Thx...

Been gone a while, I hope everyone is well.
I work with Asurea and use their lead program for Final Expense. Mark, out of 20, I write 12-13.
I've only been in the final expense market since June of this year. The leads come in my e-mail, roughly a month after I buy them. I do not call them, I go straight to their door with a photocopy of the card, and typically get right into the house.
I'd say 2 out of 20 tell me they're no longer interested/don't remember sending in the card, etc., and I have to move on to the next one.
Overall, it's been the best move I've made so far.
mdvanfleet, I pay a bit more than $12 per lead and have a minimum of 30 leads so, I'm curious to your posting. I'm going to give them a call tomorrow and do some digging. Thx...

WOW! That seems like a really high closing ratio. I have an accent so this is how I think I'll be most successful too (going face to face). 12 a lead is great. But even at 29 or 38 if you are closing half your leads at a 100% contract with an ok average sale, that's really good!

What is the average monthly premium that you are selling? How was your training? Did you have an insurance or financial background before that?

I know that Florida and Arizona are similar some ways and both have a lot of seniors, so I think I'm in a good area to do this. It sounds like you are doing exactly what I'm trying to do. Any issues/challenges that I am missing?

Thanks!!!

I spoke with them yesterday.They told me that leads for mortgage insurance were $15 and there is no minimum order. FE leads are $12. Anybody having success/failure with them? So far everything seems great.

I spoke with them today. This is the information I got 15/12 for leads. No one has had anything bad to say about them and I'm sure the leads are good (from the other posts). Training would be 2 weeks online, but I would have a local manager to help me (the best part!).

Now the bad news. All new agents (according to the guy I talked to, and I applied directly at the company website) start at 60%. The maximum you can move up per every 2 months is 5%. And to get to 100% you have to be doing MONTHLY annual premium of like 100,000! The only way I see that possible is if you have a whole team "under you". Even then, at 5% per 2 months it will take over a year to get there.

So I will pay 55% (I think their MAX contract is like 115% at 300k per month) to gain access to the leads and have local help/training. I'm a little disappointed in that. This forum made it sound better...

Back