Anyone Heard of ASUREA Formerly Insurance Wholesalers?

David Reynolds, a communications assistant with ASUREA in Citrus Heights, Calif. here.
Not being an agent, I can't comment on the cost of individual leads but I can tell you this: our lead program works. We run a weekly leaderboard of our top agents across the nation and the top producer last week made over $10,000. The lowest person on the list made over $3,000 and that list has 16 people on it this week.
In terms of support, our approach is "we make money with our agents, not on the backs of our agents," to quote one executive.
Our on-line Learning Center has a host of training materials available to our agents 24/7 and all complete free. All they need is an agent log-in. We've also added an agents blog, are sending out a weekly electronic magazine, have two weekly conference calls--one specifically aimed at new agents called the Rookie Rally--and are adding more training materials.
For bit more depth, our carrier training alone includes mundane rate calculators. It also has audio and video training files.
Time--and the rules of this forum--permitting, type in our name in Google and go check out our website. I
Email me directly if you'd like to learn more and I'll send you a link where you can watch a brief video.
Thanks.
>>David Reynolds

Thanks for double confirming because the statement we make money with our agents is not true. They definitely make money from their agents.The pay structure is also Wack. You don't see commissions until you sell more than 6 sales and there is no set percentage. The percent goes up after you sell more. It's like the Law of Large Numbers but with a timed limit. I'd personally rather work my azz off somewhere where I know each sale would grant me set % of the sale. Leads can be cheap or expensive at $15 but opinions vary. To answer everyone's question they give 10 hot leads and 30 used leads. The used leads are free but thats still 600 a month for hot leads in which only about 2 will fully sell. But these are all normal things in Insurance and if your fit for Asurea it might be great for you. The only thing I really observed was that the office environment was hostile and everyone was out to out do each other. I understand that it is one thing to hire the top performing and best agents but why have them compete to see whose better. I'd rather get along with my co-workers than to compete in the next Top Insurance Agent Career is my life dream.

Back