Anyone Heard of Echoice Healthcare?

Has anyone heard of e choice healthcare? I received a pre-recorded message offering health insurance, medicare, etc.

I pressed 1 to talk to live agent. The lady said they were echoice healthcare. When I asked where they were out of she said they had offices all over the country but she was from Florida. When I asked more questions about the company, her reply was, why did I need to know. I explained that I need to know what company I am dealing with. She then asked if I needed health insurance or not. My response was that pre-recorded messages were illegal in Michigan. She told me that I must have checked a box on my computer giving them permission to call me. When I laughed and told her there wasn't any way I did that, she hung up.

I was just curiouse if anyone had info about this company and what type of plans they sell?

Has anyone heard of e choice healthcare? I received a pre-recorded message offering health insurance, medicare, etc.

I pressed 1 to talk to live agent. The lady said they were echoice healthcare. When I asked where they were out of she said they had offices all over the country but she was from Florida. When I asked more questions about the company, her reply was, why did I need to know. I explained that I need to know what company I am dealing with. She then asked if I needed health insurance or not. My response was that pre-recorded messages were illegal in Michigan. She told me that I must have checked a box on my computer giving them permission to call me. When I laughed and told her there wasn't any way I did that, she hung up.

I was just curiouse if anyone had info about this company and what type of plans they sell?

I believe everything you need to know is already contained in your post. Never do business with someone who gets defensive when you ask questions. (Unless you're the Spanish Inquisition).

Thanks, I searched on msn and google and came up with the same thing, but wasn't sure if it was the same outfit. They presented it as health insurance not a discount plan. I just started telemarketing small businesses around my area and wanted to check them out in case I run into people who signed up with them.

On a side note. Google indexes content on this site amazingly fast. Right after posting this thread I did another search on google for echoice healthcare and this thread came out number one in the search results.

I received a couple of pre recorded messages on my answering machine...they were Liberty something or another out of Memphis, did not say whether it was healthcare, life insurance or what, offering free leads and said they needed a manager in my area, I tried calling them back, but got another recording....any idea who it could have been ?

Most likely Liberty National, they are trying to re-open several offices here in Memphis.

I received a couple of pre recorded messages on my answering machine...they were Liberty something or another out of Memphis, did not say whether it was healthcare, life insurance or what, offering free leads and said they needed a manager in my area, I tried calling them back, but got another recording....any idea who it could have been ?

Back