Anyone Heard of High Def Nation Health Insurance?

Just a wag, but this sounds like some kind of MLM. The term pre-launch is used quite often with these things.

Your link is really slow to load.

Correction. I could not get it to load at all.

This has "limited benefit" plan written all over it, wrapped in an MLM. NOT major medical. No such thing as $100 deductible, not even in 2014, with pre-existing condition accepted. Amazing how these companies keep coming out of the gutter. There is no "secret sauce" to solving the high cost of health care, not until providers take a 50% haircut.

Bingo! why should a doctor, who drives 3 cars, has a boat on 2 lakes and 3 summer homes complain about anything.

Want to control cost? control the suppliers of said cost...

The real thieves are the pharmaceutical companies. Docs have their own deviousness about them, but the pharmaceutical companies are staying under the radar despite their massive impact in the increased cost of healthcare.

Sorry for the slow link. Should be corrected now. Yes it's an MLM. If this goes through as promised - there are literally thousands waiting to start. Especially those with Ameriplan!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Not a limited benefit or guaranteed issue. They have contracted with U S Fire Insurance Company to offer all the health programs. Dental and vision are included.
Refer 3 clients and YOUR insurance is free.
Get paid to refer more.
The more I learn the better I like it.
We shall see!
Best's Credit Rating Center - Company Information for United States Fire Insurance Company

Rating: A (Excellent) Financial Size Category:
XII ($1 Billion to $1.25 Billion) Outlook: Stable Action: Affirmed

Last edited:
Red flags:
1. No benefit coverage mentioned or posted
2. MLM
3. Posting company ratings are so yesterday and a reach
4 Free insurance after 3 referrals
5. $100 deductible
6. Frills like dental/vision, and a free shoe shine

The more you learn, the faster you'll run in the other direction.

Sorry for the slow link. Should be corrected now. Yes it's an MLM. If this goes through as promised - there are literally thousands waiting to start. Especially those with Ameriplan!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Not a limited benefit or guaranteed issue. They have contracted with U S Fire Insurance Company to offer all the health programs. Dental and vision are included.
Refer 3 clients and YOUR insurance is free.
Get paid to refer more.
The more I learn the better I like it.
We shall see!
Best's Credit Rating Center - Company Information for United States Fire Insurance Company

Rating: A (Excellent) Financial Size Category:
XII ($1 Billion to $1.25 Billion) Outlook: Stable Action: Affirmed

Pull your head out of the sand. If it's not a limited benefit or guaranteed-issue plan, then what is it exactly? There's a reason there are no details.

Back