Anyone Heard of Hyperlink Insurance Solutions?

embaywest

I received a postcard from Hyperlink Insurance Solutions. I viewed their site an it looks like they can have what I am looking for to help my business. However, I have not heard of them before.

Interesting first post...twice. We were all born...just not yesterday. Might want add something of value for a few months before advertising. Just a thought.

I am a broker who is optimized by Hyperlink Insurance Solutions and have found that they have been able to help me expand my business better than going it on my own. Hyperlink enables me to reach more people by having a presence online as well as backing me with a call center 24/7. As for my experience (and we have been in the insurance business for over 20 years) partnering with Hyperlink is very beneficial if you are wanting to grow your business.

Smells like advertising to me. Two new posters proclaiming the wonders of their wares. Pass.

If you are going to market your yourself as some marketing guru then at least switch IP's. It shows you really don't know what you are doing when it comes to Internet marketing.

Latest posts

Back