Anyone heard of NBAA

what do you think....

I think it is not health insurance, I think there are people out there that do not qualify for health insurance, I think if this is legit, maybe some of those people that don't qualify for health insurance might find some benefit here if the company and product if for real.

But that wasn't my question, I'd like to know if anyone has heard of these people and has any experience with them.

does it matter....would you sell it.......

The reason I asked the question is to help decide if it is something I would sell or not. I don't know enough about the company or product to make that decision yet. I'd just as soon not intentionally screw my customers. I do know that if you do enough business in any area you will eventually unintentionally screw someone (but when or if you find out about it you should try to rectify the problem!)

When I was in the loan business they used to say (probably still do) that if you didn't occasionally make a bad loan, then you weren't making enough loans.

Probably fits in the insurance business also, if you don't occasionally write a bad policy, you aren't writing enough business! Bad could be for the company or customer. It doesn't mean you intentionally did it, just that it probably goes with the territory.

it's not insurance...do you have a license to sell insurance......and last but not least....would you trust it enough to write it on your mother.....

Probably fits in the insurance business also, if you don't occasionally write a bad policy, you aren't writing enough business! Bad could be for the company or customer. It doesn't mean you intentionally did it, just that it probably goes with the territory.

Back