Anyone Heard of or Have Experience with Prosurity

I had a look at the website. I agree, looks like a few guys who started off in NAA and figured they could do the same thing. You would be much better off just going with a large life brokerage and generating or buying your own leads. They have ads on Monster.com all the time. Just tells you that they are looking for people who don't know any better. Get them while they are green, so they can be brainwashed.

lol. Agreed Liquid - this is definitely an NAA wannabe.

But to be fair, it doesn't necessarily mean they are a bad company. I would want to talk to one of their "regular" agents (not a recruiter) to try and get a feel for if this is going to be a good place to try out or not.

lol. Agreed Liquid - this is definitely an NAA wannabe.

But to be fair, it doesn't necessarily mean they are a bad company. I would want to talk to one of their "regular" agents (not a recruiter) to try and get a feel for if this is going to be a good place to try out or not.

Yea, i'm sure somebody out there is making some money with them. I'm just not a big fan of FMO's that require you to purchase leads from them. Would be interesting to know how their actual lead flow is. NAA saturated Tampa so quickly, that the reps are now driving up to three hours away for apts. I wouldn't do that on a 120 point contract, let alone a 60 point one. But, hey, to each their own.

I too have recently attained my license and have a friend that is an agent for Prosurity. He is doing well, and in his words, "As I've made the mistakes through all the "pyramid" companies, Prosurity is working well for me"...

Now, I have not yet signed on with them, but I have talked to the founders of this company and it is not like the NAA junk. They don't want me to build a team, they pay 90% commission, so that is attractive to me. The scary part is committing to buying leads weekly. But my friend has said these leads are 3 days old. He tells them how many mailers to send and to what area and he alone gets those leads. So, as I am sifting through all this insurance junk, they look like they are legit to me compared to many.

That's just my opinion at this point.

If you want to pay $42 per lead which you have no control over, get no upline support (the guys are amateurs with no experience or management skills), then go ahead and sign with them. Don't say you weren't warned!

Noticed these guys have an ad on craigslist right now in my area. According to the ad they have 10-12 "meetings" that are "set" for you each week.

I might give them a call to clarify that. I mean 90% ain't bad if you truly have appointments set. Not having to spend all day Monday chasing down your leads to set appointments for the week is a pretty good deal.

But of course we all know it is highly unlikely that is their setup and the ad is far more likely just bait.

Back