Anyone Heard of Phone Data 4 Less ?

DGAGENCY

Hi All,

Has anyone heard of the subject line company ? All they have is an email address on their site. No business phone number, no business address, and they don't respond to their email inquiries. (I have sent several )

The only way you can order data is by submitting your confidential credit card information by fax or attached email.

I am kinda weary of sending that kind of information with no way to contact them..... other than by email only.

Anybody know of them or have you done business with them ?

Nice YouTube videos, but their pricing doesn't seem very low.

Last edited:
Hi All,

Has anyone heard of the subject line company ? All they have is an email address on their site. No business phone number, no business address, and they don't respond to their email inquiries. (I have sent several )

The only way you can order data is by submitting your confidential credit card information by fax or attached email.

I am kinda weary of sending that kind of information with no way to contact them..... other than by email only.

Anybody know of them or have you done business with them ?

With everything you've said, I can't imagine why you'd still consider using them.:goofy:

With everything you've said, I can't imagine why you'd still consider using them.:goofy:

LoL........do you think ? I can just vision buying breakfast, lunch, and dinner with drinks for the whole family in some foreign country.

Very unusual they don't post their business address and business phone number when they are asking for your CC info.

Just thought I would throw it out there and see if anyone has heard of them. :1laugh:

Back