Anyone Heard of these Guys? AgencyAllianceMastermind

I'm seeing most all their reviews are newer agents. I don't want to pay 2500 for someone how to tell me to run an agency. Just like to know their marketing strategies.

I'm seeing most all their reviews are newer agents. I don't want to pay 2500 for someone how to tell me to run an agency. Just like to know their marketing strategies.

Yes I agree but they told me they might be rolling out a product for producers which is significantly less. Apparently he is big in the Farmers community so maybe someone from their knows some info. My office is independent so I wanted to make sure it works for both captive and independent which I don't see why it wouldn't. Keep me posted.

Yes I agree but they told me they might be rolling out a product for producers which is significantly less. Apparently he is big in the Farmers community so maybe someone from their knows some info. My office is independent so I wanted to make sure it works for both captive and independent which I don't see why it wouldn't. Keep me posted.

I've used it. Paid $1500 for 90 day course. The program progresses slow, one video course a week, then a strategy call to share success stories. I stopped participating after 3 weeks. I would rather just get access to all the videos in one sitting on demand and watch the 12 hours at my own speed. It's all about personal branding and positioning yourself as an expert in a local community using facebook. That is not really my cup of tea because I don't like selling insurance, that's what I have employees for. So it was t a great fit for my agency. But in all fairness I didn't see the whole course through. But if your a one man shop looking to learn about social media. This program could be right for you.

Hope that helps

I've used it. Paid $1500 for 90 day course. The program progresses slow, one video course a week, then a strategy call to share success stories. I stopped participating after 3 weeks. I would rather just get access to all the videos in one sitting on demand and watch the 12 hours at my own speed. It's all about personal branding and positioning yourself as an expert in a local community using facebook. That is not really my cup of tea because I don't like selling insurance, that's what I have employees for. So it was t a great fit for my agency. But in all fairness I didn't see the whole course through. But if your a one man shop looking to learn about social media. This program could be right for you.

Hope that helps

This is what I thought. Thank you for confirming it. They now want $2500. Crazy. I can buy some great social marketing books for $20 on amazon and learn the same things if I wanted to. Or just Youtube lol.

This is what I thought. Thank you for confirming it. They now want $2500. Crazy. I can buy some great social marketing books for $20 on amazon and learn the same things if I wanted to. Or just Youtube lol.

Actually, you're wrong. I went through this program back in September/October of last year (2015). I was averaging about 30 P&C policies production at that point. Now, 8 months later, we're averaging 45-50 per month. The only major processes we've changed since then are what I learned through the Agency Alliance.

It's not just teaching you how to post on social media. You're paying for Sean's expertise and time in testing out ad copy and seeing what works and doesn't. It's not the most complicated system in the sales world, but it's certainly complicated enough that most agents are never going to accidentally stumble on the right answers themselves.

Just as a disclaimer, you'll find my testimonial on the Agency Alliance website, and I've done some work with Sean Matheis since he's local to me here in Dallas. But, that doesn't change the results I acquired when I was just a client of the Agency Alliance.

If you want to know more, just let me know. I'll be happy to walk you through everything.

Todd02 - I mean this...

Anytime you reference money (particularly absurd amounts..) whether it be while recruiting producers, or pitching your product, or money dropping your "investors" it just comes off as cheesy. To casually throw around "billion dollar investor" just reeks of MLM or BS. If I had a "billion dollar investor" I would certainly be giddy about it w/ my buddies, but I would refrain from throwing that out there.

If I was researching you & your product after seeing it & I came across these forms, I personally would be like "this dude is a douche." The punch lines of "revolutionizing the insurance industry" and "billion dollar investor" just comes off like those diet pills you see at the gas station when you check out.

f@g

Todd02 - I mean this...

Anytime you reference money (particularly absurd amounts..) whether it be while recruiting producers, or pitching your product, or money dropping your "investors" it just comes off as cheesy. To casually throw around "billion dollar investor" just reeks of MLM or BS. If I had a "billion dollar investor" I would certainly be giddy about it w/ my buddies, but I would refrain from throwing that out there.

If I was researching you & your product after seeing it & I came across these forms, I personally would be like "this dude is a douche." The punch lines of "revolutionizing the insurance industry" and "billion dollar investor" just comes off like those diet pills you see at the gas station when you check out.

f@g

Coming from the guy that took the time to stalk me prior years past lol. Have you heard of Shark Tank. In fact it's the other way around. Having someone worth over a billion dollars, Personally invest into your company, legitimizes it on a whole new level. But alas, I have no need to get into petty back and forths with you or resort to childish name calling as you always do. Off to the MVP labs to change the world.

Last edited:
Coming from the guy that took the time to stalk me prior years past lol. Have you heard of Shark Tank. In fact it's the other way around. Having someone worth over a billion dollars, Personally invest into your company, legitimizes it on a whole new level. But alas, I have no need to get into petty back and forths with you or resort to childish name calling as you always do. Off to the MVP labs to change the world.

Who's the investor?

Back