Anyone Heard of USAA for Medicare Coverages?

USAA has now been added to Georgia on CSG's quote engine. I guess we owe it all to Rick.

Every time I've run into a Veteran, USAA beats everything that is out there. I consider it similar to Tricare. Why move a veteran off it, if it beats everything I can come up with.

Great way to get referrals. Vet's are very appreciative of my stance on USAA, and they refer me to others. I will, however, sell a Humana MA only plan to Veterans who want a MA plan. That way, they can either use VA Benefits, or use the MA only plan.

USAA has now been added to Georgia on CSG's quote engine. I guess we owe it all to Rick.

That and money.

Rick

----------

Every time I've run into a Veteran, USAA beats everything that is out there. I consider it similar to Tricare. Why move a veteran off it, if it beats everything I can come up with.

Great way to get referrals. Vet's are very appreciative of my stance on USAA, and they refer me to others. I will, however, sell a Humana MA only plan to Veterans who want a MA plan. That way, they can either use VA Benefits, or use the MA only plan.

Although there isn't much money in it, a HDF policy might be very appropriate for a Vet.

Rick

All the the social workers at dialysis centers enrolling their patients in either USAA or AARP when they go on disability here in Oklahoma. Gotta love it.

All the the social workers at dialysis centers enrolling their patients in either USAA or AARP when they go on disability here in Oklahoma. Gotta love it.

I refer them all to the AARP branded Med Supp here. This can't be good for claims experience.

Back