Anyone heard of Work Site USA

watut

I am a newly licensed agent who has been seeking the right path and company to pitch my hat. Some of you will be proud that I have said no to companies such as Mega and some others regarding their dubious offers of employment.
I will choose to sell insurance for a company whose insurance I would buy and that delivers on their promises. Hence my several weeks of investigations thus far. BTW, this forum has been a very valuable tool for me and as my first blog I need some advice and insight.

First, has anyone heard of or worked for a company named Work Site USA?
I am in conversations with them regarding a area management position and would like to have some third party insight into this company.

Also, I know they primarily sell Benefit Insurance such as Accidental Death, Cancer, Critical illness, Dental, Long Term Care, etc. They market businesses and sell directly to employees with the employee's premium being deducted directly from their salary.

Also, does anyone have experience in this type of sale and what is the general expectation for success.
Up side and down side.

Thanks for your advice and assistance.

I am a newly licensed agent who has been seeking the right path and company to pitch my hat. Some of you will be proud that I have said no to companies such as Mega and some others regarding their dubious offers of employment.
I will choose to sell insurance for a company whose insurance I would buy and that delivers on their promises. Hence my several weeks of investigations thus far. BTW, this forum has been a very valuable tool for me and as my first blog I need some advice and insight.

I am in conversations with them regarding a area management position and would like to have some third party insight into this company.

Also, I know they primarily sell Benefit Insurance such as Accidental Death, Cancer, Critical illness, Dental, Long Term Care, etc. They market businesses and sell directly to employees with the employee's premium being deducted directly from their salary.

Also, does anyone have experience in this type of sale and what is the general expectation for success.
Up side and down side.

I am not trying to be a smart arse, or to put you down.... BUT, if they are a good company to work for why would they be offering a newly licensed agent a management position.
To me it looks as though they want you to recruit for them while you are starving.

There are several dynamics why a managerial position has been offered me; however, your sentiment did cross my mind, hence my inquire regarding the company.
FYI, all recruiting is done by the field director not me. aMy responsability is to sell and act as team manager. I am experienced sales director of over a decade, albeit in real estate and investments. New product learning curve aside, sales and marketing is sales and marketing ...right? ( I look forward to some further good dry English humor.) Your advice is appreciated.

Up side and down side.

I do a lot of accidental death with R.O.P. Plans. I also do C.I. products.

You can do some searches on the forum on these kinds of products, or contact me and I will try and help you.

There are a lot of great threads on these types of products on the forum. Search for them.

Also, I know they primarily sell Benefit Insurance such as Accidental Death, Cancer, Critical illness, Dental, Long Term Care, etc. They market businesses and sell directly to employees with the employee's premium being deducted directly from their salary. Also, does anyone have experience in this type of sale and what is the general expectation for success. Up side and down side.

Do they have a web site?

Back