Anyone Here Cold Call Employees at Work?

TheCaspian

Expert
I'm looking into to working with an established agent. He built most of his book through cold calling corporate directories and wants me to do the same.

Does anyone have experience in 1) calling people at work and 2) finding up to date directories? Hoover.com seems to be good but pricey.

Thanks!

I do a lot of that now, the success appeared after I invested some time in building strong language. After that Ive had great luck. I set 3 appts today and made around 40 calls.
Today was a better day than others but it generally works, its just all about volume.

I do a lot of that now, the success appeared after I invested some time in building strong language. After that Ive had great luck. I set 3 appts today and made around 40 calls.
Today was a better day than others but it generally works, its just all about volume.

What are you typically saying? Does your script change from cold calling at home?

What are you typically saying? Does your script change from cold calling at home?

I dont usually call people at home, I shoot for business owners, but when I'm going for employees I say something along the lines of "I heard some nice things about you from some people I know in (their profession) and thought we would enjoy meeting each other" etc.
I keep it short and sweet and then deal with objections as they arise. I think its more about being comfortable with whatever language you're using than the actual language.

Taking insurance you can get more facility about your life.So when you need cold call employer you get easily by help of insurance company.

Back