Anyone Here Ever Worked for Reliable?

EB34

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm a former Monumental debit agent who left a few months back and went independent, as it seemed that the corporation was becoming less agent friendly and more like junkyard dogs. I have a former cooworker who left and is now a debit agent with Reliable. She loves it, but I noticed that the company does not do business in my state. Anyone have any feedback?

I'm a former Monumental debit agent who left a few months back and went independent, as it seemed that the corporation was becoming less agent friendly and more like junkyard dogs. I have a former cooworker who left and is now a debit agent with Reliable. She loves it, but I noticed that the company does not do business in my state. Anyone have any feedback?

I worked for Reliable for three months. I wont say anything bad about an Insurance company. so........
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If the company doesnt do business in your state why are you worried about it?

Last edited:
Just curious. I border a couple states, and I wasn't sure what kind of contract it offered.

Just curious. I border a couple states, and I wasn't sure what kind of contract it offered.

I am sorry. If you are used to the Debit style of the business you may like them. I will warn you that their contract has a lot of moving parts. If all parts are moving you can make pretty decent money. I personally didnt care for the contract. The contract sounded good until I actually started working it, I saw the writing o n the wall for me, so I did what any agent would do.

When I started in this business I sold a policy and earned my commission. I am not much of a salary man, and that is more what they offered. Not my cup of tea.

Back