Anyone Here Is/was Baltimore Life Career Agent?

scott17201

Expert
Ive been approached by a Balitmore Life Recruiter on coming in for a interview. Ive been in the life business for 11 trs now independent and sales have sucked last few years. Wanted some insight on the company on the career side on being a agent with them. The good and bad? Is it worth persueing. I was a career agent 10 yrs ago with Monumental and made no money with them.

Ive been approached by a Balitmore Life Recruiter on coming in for a interview. Ive been in the life business for 11 trs now independent and sales have sucked last few years. Wanted some insight on the company on the career side on being a agent with them. The good and bad? Is it worth persueing. I was a career agent 10 yrs ago with Monumental and made no money with them.

I think Baltimore Life is W2...

I know a guy that is making a ton of money for them writing SPIA's

not sure what you're looking for and I don't know to much about the local Balti. Life agency. However, from this post and other post it seems like you want to change things up.

I'm in your area and willing to talk about what's working for my agents. I'm a GA for a company, but they are more independent compared to some of the other career contracts I seen. PM if you have interest in meeting. Don't give up, there still a lot of opportunity and business out there. Just look at a few options and decide what's best for you.

anyone else? with any experience
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So nobody on here knows anything on working for baltimore life?

Last edited:
anyone else? with any experience
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So nobody on here knows anything on working for baltimore life?

I just started with them a week ago and so far, so good. They are W2. You start on a salary for 18 weeks and all the commission you earn goes into a "funnel". At the end of your 18 weeks you go to commission and each week you get up to 10% of what is in your funnel. Depending on how well you do while you are on salary, that can wind up being a pretty significant amount of money! Also, if you don't make a sale for a week or 2, you still get a paycheck unlike if you were on regular commission. They also have health, and dental insurance for employees. A problem I am facing is that they only have company new hire training every few months and I just missed it so I am being trained in my office but the managers are really busy and I feel I'm not getting proper training. I don't know that would be a problem for anyone else at any other time, it's just a personal issue I am going to have to get through. Anyway, I realize you posted this a few months ago, so I'm sure you have made up your mind by now. What did you decide to do?

Back