Anyone Here Work for US Health Advisors?

I interviewed with US Health advisors here in North Palm Beach, FL today, and everything sounded too good to be true. The sales/income numbers are literally out of this world...

Since the Donald wants to replace the ACA, and the plans USHA sells ( complete with the upgrade to" major medical") are less expensive than the ACA, but is there a sacrifice of coverage as a result of the savings?

I'm aware of the bad reviews, but want to at least hear from someone who actually works for USHA.

Thanks in Advance!

I interviewed with US Health advisors here in North Palm Beach, FL today, and everything sounded too good to be true. The sales/income numbers are literally out of this world...

Since the Donald wants to replace the ACA, and the plans USHA sells ( complete with the upgrade to" major medical") are less expensive than the ACA, but is there a sacrifice of coverage as a result of the savings?

I'm aware of the bad reviews, but want to at least hear from someone who actually works for USHA.

Thanks in Advance!

Sorry....real agents do not work for USHEALTH........

Thanks in Advance!

Maybe you could find somebody in here.:biggrin:
V
V
V
http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...um/anyone-heard-ushealth-advisors-t33531.html

If the Donald gets the mandate taken away, what will US health agents lie about now to get them to sign up with them?

If anything, the loss of the ACA is bad for USHA

Thanks in Advance!

Been with em several years now. I like it, my clients like it.

If you went thru the interview process, they pretty much told you what to expect (keyword is WORK). If you work, you get paid and HELP ur clients nicely.

I usually do not comment much on this forum when it comes to USHA because I do not care to argue with others that bash USHA. Whatever you heard today, it is truth. Take it as u wish.

Thanks in Advance!

If i'm not mistaken, UShealth sells a short term medical. Not sure about the benefits or their network. Have you google them?

Thanks in Advance!

now what plan is your best seller.........

Preview
Please help. US HEALTH ADVISORS IS A SCAM! I get that but sadly, my young, impressionable relative has been taken in by these want to be Wolves of Wallstreet - get rich quick schemes in rented cars and cheap suits!

it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realize what they are doing here and how they are stealing these kids wages. HOW ARE THEY GETTING AWAY WITH THIS?

Working 80 hours a week for no pay. False promises. The money they do make is withheld - which should be illegal. They’re being brain washed!
It’s destroying the family. I’m going to research this as much as I can to pull my loved one out of this cult and expose this pyramid scheme/ scam.

They harass and scam and don’t deliver. please offer any advice on how to get them to see the light and leave. Straight A scholarship - college education and just gave it all up for this group of hooligans… it’s 1 big party atmosphere… they are dishonest and my loved one is getting brainwashed - there is no real product to offer from what I understand. There is no quality- they don’t deliver! US HEALTH ADVISORS are a scam!!!! Has anyone else had a similar experience? Thank you

Back