Anyone in the Motorsports Speciality Niche Market?

Milkman1265

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have a huge interest in cars and motorsports, i participate in a lot of these events.

I would like some advice from you guys and anyone who has tried this niche would be great.

I dont really see a lot of clubs, me i personally only know 5, so can this niche actually be profitable?

Also how to approach the decision makers, i do go to the events, participate and chit chat, but when is the right time to go OH by the way i can help you with the insurance.

I have done a little. I work in HNW markets so it comes up once in a while. I do have a carrier for motorsports activity. It's not cheap
Send me a shout and we can find something for you
OKY

i can do classic car or motorsports car only for auto and special events liability for them....

but i dont see a huge market, guess i'll just pass on this one.

i need some fun niche to try

i can do classic car or motorsports car only for auto and special events liability for them....

but i dont see a huge market, guess i'll just pass on this one.

i need some fun niche to try

There is not a lot of money in clubs. Base policies start out at $500. There is money to made in the events but there are not a lot of markets. K&K seems to have cornered the market.
As with any social club usually one of the members handles the insurance so breaking in if you are not a member is not easy.

That being said, there are other benefits of doing the insurance for any kind of club.

I write a few motorcycle dealers. All with K & K, they are pretty easy to deal with.
All in of my clients are in CA. Most are on the smaller side as far as premium goes. Package typically is $15K-$25K in premium.
The Harley dealers are typically the larger premium accounts or dealers with multi locations.

K & K is an mga or a direct carrier? their programs suggest their a niche carrier, but their name suggest their a indy company.

K & K is an mga or a direct carrier? their programs suggest their a niche carrier, but their name suggest their a indy company.

They are both. They write direct but will write with brokers as well. Just be careful, some of their programs pay commission and some don't. They expect you to charge a fee. Even the ones they do pay commission on sometimes it is only 5%. The programs you can bind online they will pay you 10%.

Back