Anyone know about Security National Life?

Does anyone have experience with Security National Life?

What are you looking for? I'd assume some solid, Term Life Insurance?

Jump on a quoting tool and use a large, 'A' Rated company. There are approximately 7-10 really solid companies out there that are very competitive on term rates.

Go to Zander Insurance at Zanderins.com, plug in a few details and you'll get quotes from at least a handful of companies that will compete for your business.

Never use a Captive only company, as there is a 99% chance they will not be competitive on pricing (New York Life, Mass Mutual, Northwestern Mutual, State Farm, Farmers, etc). While they do have a strong financial position, so do others and it will save you a lot of money to shop around with non-captive companies, such as (Protective Life, Prudential - *Pruco, Pacific Life, Principal National Life, Lincoln National Life, AIG, TransAmerica, SBLI, North American, etc).

Jump on a quoting tool and use a large, 'A' Rated company. There are approximately 7-10 really solid companies out there that are very competitive on term rates.

Go to Zander Insurance at Zanderins.com, plug in a few details and you'll get quotes from at least a handful of companies that will compete for your business.

Never use a Captive only company, as there is a 99% chance they will not be competitive on pricing (New York Life, Mass Mutual, Northwestern Mutual, State Farm, Farmers, etc). While they do have a strong financial position, so do others and it will save you a lot of money to shop around with non-captive companies, such as (Protective Life, Prudential - *Pruco, Pacific Life, Principal National Life, Lincoln National Life, AIG, TransAmerica, SBLI, North American, etc).

You think Zander has the lowest rate quotes? They have always been real easy to beat. They have high overhead and limited companies since Dave Ramsey has to get his big slice of the pie.

To see what REAL independent agents can sell pull up your free quotes at Term4Sale.com

Did I miss something? He was asking about SNL...not term insurance. :huh:

You think Zander has the lowest rate quotes? They have always been real easy to beat. They have high overhead and limited companies since Dave Ramsey has to get his big slice of the pie.

To see what REAL independent agents can sell pull up your free quotes at Term4Sale.com

I'm very well aware of how this works as I work in the industry.

1. The agency's overhead has no bearing on the cost of the policy. Whether a policy is purchased from Company A from Zander or any other agency/broker, the price will be identical for the same rating class.

2. Zander, while it does not have every company, has a solid 7-10 companies that are generally the cheapest. Yes, it does not have Principal National, whereas Term4Sale does, but Term4Sale doesn't have all the ones that Zander lists either. You aren't going to be able to get a substantially lower rate, if any, than you can by going through Zander.
Sure, get quotes from Zander, Policy Genius and Term4Sale, but you will see that there is a lot of overlap and each one has a couple of companies they don't represent that the others do.

If someone is rated 'Select Preferred' with Company A, the price will be the same whether it was sold via Zander, Term4Sale, Policy Genius or a Broker off the street.

I'm very well aware of how this works as I work in the industry.

1. The agency's overhead has no bearing on the cost of the policy. Whether a policy is purchased from Company A from Zander or any other agency/broker, the price will be identical for the same rating class.

2. Zander, while it does not have every company, has a solid 7-10 companies that are generally the cheapest. Yes, it does not have Principal National, whereas Term4Sale does, but Term4Sale doesn't have all the ones that Zander lists either. You aren't going to be able to get a substantially lower rate, if any, than you can by going through Zander.
Sure, get quotes from Zander, Policy Genius and Term4Sale, but you will see that there is a lot of overlap and each one has a couple of companies they don't represent that the others do.

If someone is rated 'Select Preferred' with Company A, the price will be the same whether it was sold via Zander, Term4Sale, Policy Genius or a Broker off the street.
How long have you been with Zander? :huh:

How long have you been with Zander? :huh:

Considering Zander isn't an insurance company and I'm an underwriter, I'd say you have a lot to learn.

Read my prior post. Check Term4Sale and Policy Genius as well. Along with Zander, you will find all the options you need to pick the cheapest term insurance from a reputable, highly rated carrier. Move along.

I've secured policies through Zander and others for myself and my wife. There is nothing wrong with Zander and in fact, they provide outstanding customer service. Same for Policy Genius, nothing wrong with them either.

Considering Zander isn't an insurance company and I'm an underwriter, I'd say you have a lot to learn.

Read my prior post. Check Term4Sale and Policy Genius as well. Along with Zander, you will find all the options you need to pick the cheapest term insurance from a reputable, highly rated carrier. Move along.

I've secured policies through Zander and others for myself and my wife. There is nothing wrong with Zander and in fact, they provide outstanding customer service. Same for Policy Genius, nothing wrong with them either.
And why did you try to move the dscussion from FE to term? :skeptical:

Move along...Hahaha, and who the f*ck are you supposed to be? :twitchy:

Back