Anyone know about Security National Life?

And why did you try to move the dscussion from FE to term? :skeptical:

Move along...Hahaha, and who the f*ck are you supposed to be? :twitchy:

There is no need for that type of language here. Have a little class. If you can't do so, pick up a new hobby while I try educating people who want to learn.

To answer the poster's question, there are better and more competitive companies than Security National Life.

Sincerely,

I'm very well aware of how this works as I work in the industry.

1. The agency's overhead has no bearing on the cost of the policy. Whether a policy is purchased from Company A from Zander or any other agency/broker, the price will be identical for the same rating class.

2. Zander, while it does not have every company, has a solid 7-10 companies that are generally the cheapest. Yes, it does not have Principal National, whereas Term4Sale does, but Term4Sale doesn't have all the ones that Zander lists either. You aren't going to be able to get a substantially lower rate, if any, than you can by going through Zander.
Sure, get quotes from Zander, Policy Genius and Term4Sale, but you will see that there is a lot of overlap and each one has a couple of companies they don't represent that the others do.

If someone is rated 'Select Preferred' with Company A, the price will be the same whether it was sold via Zander, Term4Sale, Policy Genius or a Broker off the street.

You are green as a pea. Zander pushes hard on a couple of companies. I have never heard of any true independent agent having any problem beating the quotes from Zander. Yes overhead DOES count. You have drowned in their Kool Ade. When an agency has high overhead the steer their agents to the highest commission companies. High commission doesn’t mean they’re bad. But truly independent agents work with much less overhead.

Add an independent agent is never going to try to sell any term company to someone who is seeking whole life like what the originator of this thread was looking for.

Term should only be sold to people who have a need for term. Whole life should only be sold to people who have a need for a whole life.

Contrary to what you may have learned from tainted information from the Dave Ramsey (on Zander’s Payroll) term doesn’t work for seniors looking for final expense.

Considering Zander isn't an insurance company and I'm an underwriter, I'd say you have a lot to learn.

Read my prior post. Check Term4Sale and Policy Genius as well. Along with Zander, you will find all the options you need to pick the cheapest term insurance from a reputable, highly rated carrier. Move along.

I've secured policies through Zander and others for myself and my wife. There is nothing wrong with Zander and in fact, they provide outstanding customer service. Same for Policy Genius, nothing wrong with them either.

So, you are an underwriter and not an agent?!?

Sounds like you must only know about underwriting term. You may be able to offer some Term Life Underwriting input in the Life Insurance section.

Back