Anyone know about Security National Life?

Well, I do not have any kind of experience with them, however a lot of friends have actually used their services and they told me that Security National Life are a really great company, and they always respect their obligations and their own customers.
They have been a pleasure to with. They make life easier for the agent, unlike come companies that seem to think it is their job to make it as ahrd on an agent as they possibly can.

Fellow FE forum mates, y'all have got to stop letting yourselves get sucked into pissing contests with trolls.

53 posts in and so little info on Security National lol

Meanwhile the troll hasn't used that losername in over two years.

But methinks he's been here in several incarnations.

So, Security National: What's to like? What's to loathe?

Fellow FE forum mates, y'all have got to stop letting yourselves get sucked into pissing contests with trolls.

This I refuse to do until I have had several cups of coffee, and then I can piss with with the best of them. :laugh:

As to SNL, yes a very informed answer to that question would find me all ears. I as I begin to trim out poorly functioning carriers (Trans) and look for more useful and well commissioned carriers, information like that would be gold. I have been pitched them before, but would like an agents view.

53 posts in and so little info on Security National lol

Meanwhile the troll hasn't used that losername in over two years.

But methinks he's been here in several incarnations.

So, Security National: What's to like? What's to loathe?
Decent rates.. even with the increase that is coming April 1. Simple paper app, eapp with tele signature. Instant decision possible on eapp. Tele app available through Apptical. Security Care Plan had a good graded plan for younger ages. Most problems take care off over the telephone. Talk directly with underwriter. Contract directly or use IMO. Good commissions. Haven't been on one but nice conventions in exotic locations for a reasonable qualifying amount. Several bonus contests throughout the year. Some agents rack up thousands of dollars in bonus in the fall President's month contest. 10% bonus for lead share on all simple Security (FE) issued policies. They really don't have a lot of negatives. Here is a review done by David Duford.
Security National Final Expense Product Review [For Agents Only] (davidduford.com)

Decent rates.. even with the increase that is coming April 1. Simple paper app, eapp with tele signature. Instant decision possible on eapp. Tele app available through Apptical. Security Care Plan had a good graded plan for younger ages. Most problems take care off over the telephone. Talk directly with underwriter. Contract directly or use IMO. Good commissions. Haven't been on one but nice conventions in exotic locations for a reasonable qualifying amount. Several bonus contests throughout the year. Some agents rack up thousands of dollars in bonus in the fall President's month contest. 10% bonus for lead share on all simple Security (FE) issued policies. They really don't have a lot of negatives. Here is a review done by David Duford.
Security National Final Expense Product Review [For Agents Only] (davidduford.com)

Where is their fit? Do they have a niche, heart, copd, ect. I'm not sure but they don't have DE billing? Asking. Seems like lower than some on commissions?

115% without lead credits several imo’s offer . Not pushed by most recruiters like Family Benefit isn’t because of low IMO spreads . Insulin is not preferred but standard . Their tougher on heart meds than many .Use very rarely as I see little use for them. No doubt great customer service and a usable modified de ss billing option. So many other great carriers out their with higher comp .

All of that stuff plus = in my experience great claims paying. With contestable claims it was slow, however, I believe the one lady that worked them has retired. Every claim I have had with them has been paid.

Back