Anyone know Agent Sales Group

Got more info?

Name doesn't ring a bell. Nothing for that agency on the GA DOI site. Google turns up zero.

Agents Sales Group

They are fairly large. Not sure what other names they may go under. Annuities, FE, ect.

Quote.

Agent Sales Group is a national insurance marketing company based 45 miles south west of Atlanta in the beautiful town of LaGrange, Georgia. We serve the needs of professional insurance agents, brokers, and financial planners across America. We offer our agents proprietary niche products, selling systems and lead generation programs. Because of our selectivity and commitment to excellence, we offer agents a level of service not commonly found in the industry. From the Senior Market to Mortgage Protection to Financial Planning, ASG provides agents with creative, no-nonsense solutions in both sales and marketing.
Give us a call today and see what we can do for you.

Agent Sales Group
133 Main Street
LaGrange, Georgia 30240
Tel: 706-298-2731
Fax: 509-562-6353

Last edited:
Jeff Wright. Had an Americo contract with him years ago. He was one of those pushing the option mortgage + UL for an early payoff.

Big talker, but aren't they all.

Curious thing is . . . he isn't licensed in GA. The only Jeff Wright showing up is in Braselton and that isn't him.

When I met him he was in Pine Mountain which is (kind of) near LaGrange.

Some things not adding up. Not saying he is good or bad, but some missing pieces here.

Seemed upfront with me and nothing raised any red flags. I can get released by request as long as I don't have a debit balance. Americo referred me to him.

They always seem upfront - nothing every seems to raise flags....until it goes south.

However, if you have an release - in writing - then you're safe. Also stating in writing that you own your block.

If the release isn't in writing and signed you have nothing.

Ask for his GA license number. Then look him up on the DOI site. Seems like he told me before the license was in his wifes name or something like that. Could be wrong on that too. It has been a few years.

I have a written agreement to release and that I own my book with them. I talked to an agent in another state that has been with them for a while and he has no problems. Americo referred me to them. The commission and renewal rates are as high as I have seen posted here on the board.

I don't think there are any reasons for me not to let them submit my appointment paperwork. I don't ever need support from a marketing group and the only one I have ever had problems with is Parker, and that was MA appts, which are a different animal in our world. There are so many FE choices that if this were to go south, I would just move to another company if necessary. I don't see it happening with my bases covered as they are.

I know some of you here are GA's, IMO's, FMO's, whatever, but there is nowhere on the site I can really find you and what you do and who you represent. I don't know if it is possible to have a thread with your information for us independent agents to check you out, without the rest of the posters diluting the content of the thread with pages of off subject, but interesting comments. ;)

I like doing business with people I know, but the site doesn't seem to have a vehicle to promote oneself without the SPAM comments, or am I missing it?

Last edited:
Back