Anyone Know Anything About Reserve National Insurance

Labman

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm going up against them with B/C B/S. The guy is hesitant to change as he says they have zero copays. I've never heard of the company, nor any company that has zero copays.

I'm wondering if Reserve National has a full blown medical product like B/C or the other major carriers. Is Reserve National individual or group insurance?

Thanks for helping me out!

I belieive their simular to Mega life and United America. Have him get his contract out and go over it with him. He will quickly relize he has a BS plan.

A "friend" of his sold it to him and he thinks he's got the best thing going. No copays, they pay the doc 100%( I still don't know why that's important to the guy) etc. etc.

I asked him yesterday to get me a benefit summary and we would compare.

I found out that it is an "expense incurred" plan, whatever the heck that is.

Okay that makes sense. But the guy who bought the policy from his buddy who "was" a Reserve National agent thinks he's got the best thing going out there. I'm thinking the owner of the plan, has not got anywhere near the coverage of a traditional full blown health care plan. Am I right?

You are correct, I recently ran into someone with Reserve National, thought they had a full blown major med with no copays... After comparing all they had was hospital surgical.. I believe they called it a PolicySaver One... On the back of the policy in very tiny writing it said "This is not a Major Medical Insurance Policy".

You are correct, I recently ran into someone with Reserve National, thought they had a full blown major med with no copays... After comparing all they had was hospital surgical.. I believe they called it a PolicySaver One... On the back of the policy in very tiny writing it said "This is not a Major Medical Insurance Policy".

DEATH OF THE HEALTH PRESENTATION...

Customer; "Is this plan major medical?"
Agent: "No, it is a limited benefit plan."
Customer; "Is it credible coverage?"
Agent: "No."
Customer; "I'll think about it and call you..."

Back