Anyone know how to buy a dual eligible list?

I get mine through salesgenie, the lowest I can go it below $20,000 .... If they dont qualify for a dual I talk about a MA that allows chronic Illnesses....

I sell EverCare and WellCare ....

Keeps me busy

Thanx for the information. I'll just target the really low income. BTW got my first group yesterday!! Really small. Four person. It's a start.

I get mine through salesgenie, the lowest I can go it below $20,000 .... If they dont qualify for a dual I talk about a MA that allows chronic Illnesses....

I sell EverCare and WellCare ....

Keeps me busy
Once you have the list, how do you contact the people? You can't go knocking on doors nor cold calling for MA plans.

So, what good is the list?

Rick

Once you have the list, how do you contact the people? You can't go knocking on doors nor cold calling for MA plans.

So, what good is the list?

You can call on the phone and set an appt. If you couldn't contact anyone "cold" by phone, mail, or internet there would be no need for a salesman. I believe the "cold call" is referring to showing up at the door w/out an appt.

I've read conflicting comments on cold calling. Perhaps my concern is my understanding that even if you receive a referral, you must not call the person but can only send information.

There are recommendations that congress eliminate cold calling for MA plans - apparently coming from insurance carriers.

Rick

I scrub my lists against the DNC list... As far as Iknow Im following the rules... as for referrals, those are supposed to be scrubbed also, you can always have your client call them before hand and get permission though

Back