Anyone Know of Companies That Don't Check Vector One?

moesales

Still in a dispute with a company that had leadership that lied as well as had bad practices. I was reported to vector one and still have not been given any proof of what is claimed I owe. The insurance company still has not verified the amount but has me listed on Vector one. It's such a scam. Looking for companies I can work with while fighting this process.Can anyone help or offer some advice.

Still in a dispute with a company that had leadership that lied as well as had bad practices. I was reported to vector one and still have not been given any proof of what is claimed I owe. The insurance company still has not verified the amount but has me listed on Vector one. It's such a scam. Looking for companies I can work with while fighting this process.Can anyone help or offer some advice.

If you dispute this with Vector and the insurance company (or whoever filed it) can't show them the proof within 30 day you'll be taken off of Vector.

Kansas City Life doesn't unless they just started. Probably have to go under a General Agent. One I'm under where I'm at gave me a decent contract. Not great but decent. With enough production can get deferred comp and other perks.

Has anyone actually received satisfactory closure using Vector One? I sent a letter to them on 12/08; received a letter back dated January 4th, but so far, they are silent on two follow up faxes I sent on 1/18 & 1/31/22.

Has anyone actually received satisfactory closure using Vector One? I sent a letter to them on 12/08; received a letter back dated January 4th, but so far, they are silent on two follow up faxes I sent on 1/18 & 1/31/22.
Vector one does not communicate to Agents. You can contest the vector in writing and if the insurance company that vectored you can’t substantiate it within 30 days then it will be removed.

Vector one does not communicate to Agents. You can contest the vector in writing and if the insurance company that vectored you can’t substantiate it within 30 days then it will be removed.

I HAVE contested in writing. The only way I know to do that is through Vector One. I received one response to my first letter saying if the carrier didn't respond within 30 days, it's removed. How do I check to see if it's been removed?

I HAVE contested in writing. The only way I know to do that is through Vector One. I received one response to my first letter saying if the carrier didn't respond within 30 days, it's removed. How do I check to see if it's been removed?
I don’t know they are like the government. They just don’t have the answer to anybody they don’t want to. If it’s removed you can contract freely and if it’s not removed you can’t that’s about as far as I know.
Todd King is a member he might be able to give more detailed answers.

I can check it for you, but you'll need to supply me with your SSN in order to do it. You can give me a call if you like

I was terminated from a particular captive agency on 3/11/21... 5 months later to the date 08/11/2021 I received a letter from the company saying that I was being sent to vector one for about $14K in debt accrued from 6 months of unearned advances. Not sure how that even works seeing as how I hadn't written a policy since January of 2021. In January of 2022 I submitted a dispute form with Vector one disputing the said amount of debt owed. Vector One responded with great speed and in about 5 business days I received a letter stating that if the company could not verify the debt by 02/22 that the debt would be removed from my vector report. Today is 2/28/22 and I have yet to receive anything validating the debt from the company nor have I heard from vector one. Is there a way to check to see if the debt has been removed? should I wait a little longer? Is there anyone that can help?

Back