Anyone Know of Surety Brokerage?

URDRWHO

Guru
100+ Post Club
From what I see, I think that in the future I will have a greater need to obtain Performance Bonds for my contractors. Up until now I've just given the business away to local agencies but I would rather be paid for the job. I'm starting to read more and more contracts that mention the possible need for the Bonds.

I would like to find a brokerage or company that I could start a relationship with and asking if anyone knows of a place.

I am in the middle eastern States.

From what I see, I think that in the future I will have a greater need to obtain Performance Bonds for my contractors. Up until now I've just given the business away to local agencies but I would rather be paid for the job. I'm starting to read more and more contracts that mention the possible need for the Bonds.

I would like to find a brokerage or company that I could start a relationship with and asking if anyone knows of a place.

I am in the middle eastern States.

RG Anderson - I just gave away a $1,500,000 bond that would pay $14,000 commission so I starting looking into it to!

Thanks I'll start checking them out.

Fifteen / 20 years ago if you gave an agency some business they would at least give you a certificate for a dinner at a restaurant. Not a commission but a thank you.

I understqand the legal issue about no commission. Now they just give you a thank you without the certificate. :skeptical:

RG Anderson - I just gave away a $1,500,000 bond that would pay $14,000 commission so I starting looking into it to!

Last edited:
Hello I am a producer for National Surety Services, Inc. located in Atlanta, GA - I can offer you a good commission with no agreement to sign. All we've done is Surety for 20 years and are family owned and operated. I don't sell Insurance. Give me a call or email to discuss. [email protected] or 800-953-6699 - Thank you

Latest posts

Back