Anyone Know Online Life Insurance Comparative Rater

BDouglas

Expert
I have a website that I have been marketing for term life insurance. It is starting to generate more traffic to the form page (quote page) but the form is not converting very well. The call to action has already been completed as the visitor has clicked the "Get Quotes" button but the form might just not be good.

My question is this:

#1 - Does anyone know of a company that offers an online comparative rater that offers term life insurance that also handles all of the back end part of the sales process in exchange for a percent of commission. The current company I am dealing with now does this, but they are slow to call the leads (sometimes a few days later) and as I stated above, the form does not seem to convert.

#2 - Does anyone have experience with AB Tests from having the forms on their site / off site (ie. re-directing the traffic to the online quoter that is hosted on the companies website)

I am very interested in making a change now, just wanted to know if anyone has experience with any reputable companies.

Thanks!

you really should call your own leads......
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ever try to generate life insurance leads from a website?

yes..........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited:
BDouglas,

What's your website? Maybe we can help. Also, what percentage of visitors to your quote page are you converting? Maybe your expectations are too high.

To me it sounds like a lot of steps to get a quote - why not embed the quote engine to the place where it says "get quotes". Take out a step. The least amount of clicks or information a consumer has to give, the higher your conversion. Just a suggestion.

Compulife is a great choice, but if you want a quote engine with back office support, PM me your contact info.

Last edited:
I want someone to make me a website, where the client runs their own quotes, and can also buy from the website without ever speaking with me. If anything is needed, the home office or someone else does the work for me.

Do any of you know of where I can buy a website like this from?

Also, I dont have very much money, so it has to be cheap.

I want someone to make me a website, where the client runs their own quotes, and can also buy from the website without ever speaking with me. If anything is needed, the home office or someone else does the work for me.

Do any of you know of where I can buy a website like this from?

Also, I dont have very much money, so it has to be cheap.

Strong scent of sarcasm on this fine Monday afternoon! By the way, I have the exact program you just defined haha

Knowing Jroot, this guy needs to connect with him....

Strong scent of sarcasm on this fine Monday afternoon! By the way, I have the exact program you just defined haha

Knowing Jroot, this guy needs to connect with him....

I would really like to find this. We are all looking for it.

Latest posts

Back