Anyone know United Insurance Brokers? FE and Med Supp by Phone

I answered a post on Craigslist from United Insurance Brokers out of Washington state.
It all sounds too good to be true!
You can sell FE by phone out of your home. You can pay for leads, partially pay for them or have them totally fronted, depending on commission levels. Work with a number of good carriers
Anybody know anything about them, or have any experience?
I know that phone sales has its problems including poor persistency, but with what they are offering with lead expense, I feel like giving it a try

I answered a post on Craigslist from United Insurance Brokers out of Washington state.
You can sell FE by phone out of your home. You can pay for leads, partially pay for them or have them totally fronted, depending on commission levels. Work with a number of good carriers
I know that phone sales has its problems including poor persistency, but with what they are offering with lead expense, I feel like giving it a try

Speak to some of their agents before you make a decision and see if you can visit one of their facilities. If they are in telesales, they should have a call center.

When you find out what the commission levels are for each category (No leads, partial leads, and all leads paid by them), sit down and do the math. I think you'll find out that you are going to be paying for those leads anyway you do it. Most likely you'll be paying more for those "free" leads than you would if you bought the leads yourself.

When you find out what the commission levels are for each category (No leads, partial leads, and all leads paid by them), sit down and do the math. I think you'll find out that you are going to be paying for those leads anyway you do it. Most likely you'll be paying more for those "free" leads than you would if you bought the leads yourself.

If you’ve neve done telesales let someone else take the risk. I lost a lot of money trying to figure it out when my foot was broke.

It’s a lot harder than what it seems, but obviously it is possible since there are at least two guys on here doing it.

Are you interested in final expense telesales?
Check this out www.premierproducersgroup.com
110%-115% street level contracts.

"Hi Totter, my name is Shamrock Shake from Timbuktu and I would like to sell you a product you can't touch, on paper work that you won't read or understand from a company you've never heard of over the phone so you can't see me and by the way I'm not a scammer but I will need you to give me your name, address, DOB, Social Security #, and the account and routing number of your bank."

That just leave me feeling funny. Just me I'm sure but something about it just sounds strange. I won't be doing telesales anytime soon. :no:

"Hi Totter, my name is Shamrock Shake from Timbuktu and I would like to sell you a product you can't touch, on paper work that you won't read or understand from a company you've never heard of over the phone so you can't see me and by the way I'm not a scammer but I will need you to give me your name, address, DOB, Social Security #, and the account and routing number of your bank."

That just leave me feeling funny. Just me I'm sure but something about it just sounds strange. I won't be doing telesales anytime soon. :no:
Selling over the phone is much different than what you depict. I will admit I thought the same thing until I was trained and then I understood.
A funny story about f2f. I had an agent that couldn't get in homes. I had him record his spiel and he was telling them "this is my license just so you know I am not a fraud"

Selling over the phone is much different than what you depict. I will admit I thought the same thing until I was trained and then I understood.
A funny story about f2f. I had an agent that couldn't get in homes. I had him record his spiel and he was telling them "this is my license just so you know I am not a fraud"
:laugh: That's funny. I followed a guy once and had to keep telling him to step back from the door.. prospects couldn't get it open 'cause he was in the way.

Are you interested in final expense telesales?
Check this out www.premierproducersgroup.com
110%-115% street level contracts.
Thanks for the advice! I have checked them out and believe will go with them!
Back to "United Insurance Brokers" (several firms with similar names): so much flakiness about them! Their website lists a Washington state location but their Facebook page states Hawaii. Also, their FB is full of very positive reviews, but all from people living in India!
(NOT INDIANA! That would be OK! INDIA! Right behind Nigeria as world's capital for flakey internet stuff!) And emailing back and forth made me feel a little concerned.
I do believe that premierproduersgroup has it together
And I am NOT a shill! If I am wrong about them, I WILL get back to you and let you know!

Back