Anyone Know Why United American Not Showing Up on Medicare.gov?

cadylou

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have a client who currently has them & wanted me to look at it next to others, and they aren't listed. She's received communications from them, so I am wondering if maybe they've been sanctioned & prohibited from enrolling new members by the government for some reason?

I just looked them up via Medicare.gov. They are listed and have been since the inception of Medicare supplements. This company is one of the original founders of this supplementaal system.

I just looked them up via Medicare.gov. They are listed and have been since the inception of Medicare supplements. This company is one of the original founders of this supplementaal system.

The poster was asking about Medicare Part D, not UA's overpriced Medicare supplements.

I'm guessing you're a UA agent? Don't matter what their supplements track record, they sucked worse than any other at part D. Of course, they were true to their colors if you consider their sales practices and over priced supps.

Really? You must have a special system if you can see UA PDP's listed on the Medicare Plan Finder.

I realize you're trying to pimp their Med Supps, but this thread is about their PDP's. Try and keep up.

Really? You must have a special system if you can see UA PDP's listed on the Medicare Plan Finder.

I realize you're trying to pimp their Med Supps, but this thread is about their PDP's. Try and keep up.

Maybe he has a dialup connection. They're pretty slow so maybe it just downloaded the information from last year.

Rick

My, how things have changed over the years.. When I was a GA with them, they were one of the premier Med Supp companies.. Then Torchmark bought them and it has been downhill ever since.

Back