Anyone Knows How I Can Sign-up To Sell This ?

Rick015

There is this supplemental plan that I want to sell that I found at the link below. I tried emailing them to get more information. I'm not licensed yet but this plan doesn't require an insurance license to get started. If anyone knows how I can get started, please email me and I will start selling it immediately because I'm already selling a similar plan now that doesn't cover as much.

theproducersalliance.net/ad.php

Re: Does Anyone Know How I Can Sign-up To Sell This?

Right. It looks like you are selling something already. It looks dubious at best. ;)

There is this supplemental plan that I want to sell that I found at the link below. I tried emailing them to get more information. I'm not licensed yet but this plan doesn't require an insurance license to get started. If anyone knows how I can get started, please email me and I will start selling it immediately because I'm already selling a similar plan now that doesn't cover as much.

theproducersalliance.net/ad.php

Why do we have people trying to sell something without a license. Getting a license in my experience is a very quick process. If it is a situation of having to make money go and sell cell phones or cable TV or work at McDonalds until you can get your license. Just my two cents!

Why do we have people trying to sell something without a license. Getting a license in my experience is a very quick process. If it is a situation of having to make money go and sell cell phones or cable TV or work at McDonalds until you can get your license. Just my two cents!

I have plenty of money. I just have people that I know who can't afford and don't qualify for health insurance and those plans are needed by them.

We've already been through this one. Did you do a search?

Why not just get licensed? World Financial Group and Primerica are always hiring.

I have plenty of money. I just have people that I know who can't afford and don't qualify for health insurance and those plans are needed by them.

These products are crap and misleading to the people who buy them. They think they can waive the 'card', get admitted and not worry about the hospital sueing their ass when the 'card' is an indemnity 'policy' that gives the hospital and Drs. nothing. Professionals know the Drs and Hospitals are wise to this game and it misleads disadvantaged folks into thinking they have 'coverage'.

Your mileage may vary. :yes: This is simply not a product a professional would sell, in my opinion.

Just curious. If you have "plenty of money" why are you even here?

Is this just a hobby for you or are you only doing this out of the goodness of your heart to help the less fortunate?

I originally took the post as a disguised promotion of the product, not as someone curious about a product he had heard about. Perhaps I am too cynical?

Would not be bad IF there was a physician / hospital repricing module attached to it.

Tom

Latest posts

Back