Anyone knows where can I find the list of UHC Non-Commissioned Plans?

Contract Amendment E-Mails often have a list of many Non-Commission Plans by state/county.

Did you check with AARP Insurance Company? :huh:

They were closed or something the last time I tried to call them. Of course, I must admit I was guessing at what the phone number was because I just couldn't find that info anywhere on the net. Almost like they don't even exist!

That's a ton of plans. How does that affect current clients that are in some of them, do they have to switch or just new members to those plans are "non-commissionable".

That's a ton of plans. How does that affect current clients that are in some of them, do they have to switch or just new members to those plans are "non-commissionable".

Typically the insurance company does not pay commission because the plan will be terminated in the future. They are discouraging enrollment by agents by not paying commissions. Clients can remain in the plan until they terminate it or they will transition the remaining people to a similar plan offered by that carrier. Usually the carriers have other more attractive (NOT BETTER) plans & encourage the movement into other plans.

Back