Anyone Looking to Hire In San Diego/Chula Vista?

gussle285

Expert
My significant other is in a really bad situation with her current employer of 8 years. It is an Independent Agency that specializes in P&C Insurance and writes multiple carriers. The agency is about to go belly up due to mismanagement by the owner and has to let go a lot of people because the owner cannot pay anyone. My partner has 25 years of experience of writing P&C insurance for multiple carriers and is bilingual in English and Spanish. She has been writing on average 50-60 new policies every month for the past 8 years and her pay has been cut with no commission. Her benefits are now gone because the agency can't afford it. I would be happy to forward a resume, if anyone is interested.

Thank You

WOW, how does an IA go belly up? That is definately some major mis-management...

Good luck to your significant other!

"nose candy", why doesn't she jusy get appointed with the same carriers and go indy herself. rent a building down the street... or just buy his book, not the corp.

IF she wants to work together, she can get in touch with me. I have few agents from up there. Have her email me, I think she'll like what I have to offer.

We are looking for someone in our Orange County, CA office, but that might be far for her. I would be happy to see what we can do together.

Feel free to contact me as well.

My partner has 25 years of experience of writing P&C insurance for multiple carriers and is bilingual in English and Spanish. She has been writing on average 50-60 new policies every month for the past 8 years and her pay has been cut with no commission. Her benefits are now gone because the agency can't afford it. I would be happy to forward a resume, if anyone is interested.

Thank You

50 - 60 policies a month means she can write her own paycheck. She will have no problem finding another job. Don't sweat it.

We aren't looking to relocate, but thank you all for your positive feedback.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Do you have an email address I can contact you? Thank You.

Last edited:
Back