Anyone Offer a Decent Contract on John Hancock?

I use Advisors Excel. Other imo's to look at would be Gradient, Fig, ECA marketing.

You can also contact the local general agency and put business through them.

I love the protection UL product.

I use Advisors Excel. Other imo's to look at would be Gradient, Fig, ECA marketing.

You can also contact the local general agency and put business through them.

I love the protection UL product.

Appreciate it, DWPCL; do you happen to know what commission rates they pay on that product?

I use Advisors Excel. Other imo's to look at would be Gradient, Fig, ECA marketing. You can also contact the local general agency and put business through them. I love the protection UL product.

What do you like about the protection ul ?

I am not an expert on this type of thing, but depending on the size of the case and your production, Crump could potentially be a good option; not only from a compensation perspective, but they could potentially provide other benefits to you and your practice as well. Good luck.

I am not an expert on this type of thing, but depending on the size of the case and your production, Crump could potentially be a good option; not only from a compensation perspective, but they could potentially provide other benefits to you and your practice as well. Good luck.

Thanks guys, will give one or two of these outfits a call. It's not a huge case, perhaps $300/mo premium, but definitely worth pursuing. Well, OK, it is huge for me, I suppose. ;)

What do you like about the protection ul ?

If you fall in one of the top 3 rate classes there is no better death benefit focused current assumption product. Throw in the LTC rider and look out.

N.A.A.I.P. commission for JH is incredibly high, if that helps. Game changer high.

You notice on our online compensation grid that John Hancock is the one carrier that it says call us.

We sent out an email blast last month that stated our compensation for JH and 11 IMOs got together and threatened JH with boycott if we continue that ad campaign.

N.A.A.I.P agreed not publish our incredibly high compensation for JH.

We do advertise that we have the 123 Term Life Club. Please join this club.

Last edited:
Back