Anyone on This Forum Currently Employed with AAA?

raybia

Expert
I was recently hire by AAA as a sales and service agent and will start in another week. If there is anyone who currently works for AAA on this forum, I have some questions about the organization and what to expect as an agent for them. I have tried to do as much research as possible and maybe like many companies, I have found mixed reactions.

No, but I applied one time and did a phone interview. I also have talked to a few folks who work there. Seems alright. I need to know more as well. I think there may be an Illinois based company and a California based compnay, but I may have that wrong.

Last edited:
I worked for Auto Club of So. Calif. for 15 yrs. and left 7 yrs. ago. From time to time I do keep in touch with some of my old co-workers and so I think I have a pretty good idea of what's going on over there.

I was recently hire by AAA as a sales and service agent and will start in another week. If there is anyone who currently works for AAA on this forum, I have some questions about the organization and what to expect as an agent for them. I have tried to do as much research as possible and maybe like many companies, I have found mixed reactions.

Raybia, did you ever find out if you will be lifetime vested with the commissions that you earn? That's a very important benefit to have! -Allen

Raybia, did you ever find out if you will be lifetime vested with the commissions that you earn? That's a very important benefit to have! -Allen

No I did not. I will ask. I know its after the fact but I still would have taken the position regardless because my place of employment was a train wreck.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I worked for Auto Club of So. Calif. for 15 yrs. and left 7 yrs. ago. From time to time I do keep in touch with some of my old co-workers and so I think I have a pretty good idea of what's going on over there.

Do you know how good their training program is?

Last edited:
A.C.S.C. always had an excellent training program. Over the course of the 15 yrs. I was there it would very from a 4 to a 6 week full time classroom training with pay. When I started after my 4 weeks of classroom training I had two supervisors stay with me for another week or two of on the job training. I'm not sure if they do that anymore. They also prep you to pass your insurance license.

As for renewals at the time I left they were undergoing major changes to the sales position and they eliminated renewal pay. I believe that it is still that way today. Regardless, from what I heard the Agents were compensated other ways and did not take a hit as far as their pay.

Back