Anyone Please Help: Cold Calling Equipment & Prep

raphoenix

Expert
Hi:

Thank you guys so much for the help provided here.
I want to start out as a new captive agent with my bread and butter coming from term life sales, but more specifically term sales obtained from specified leads in my area so I can get in person appointments.

I am creating a checklist of equipment/items that I would need to get this going. My goal is 2-3 policies written a week.

I was looking at a site call Mojo, and it appears to be program to use to expeditiously reach prospects.

I imagine I would need:
1) A dialer program (Mojo?).
2) A phone line.
3) Purchased leads.

Am I missing anything.\
Thanks.

Hi:

Thank you guys so much for the help provided here.
I want to start out as a new captive agent with my bread and butter coming from term life sales, but more specifically term sales obtained from specified leads in my area so I can get in person appointments.

I am creating a checklist of equipment/items that I would need to get this going. My goal is 2-3 policies written a week.

I was looking at a site call Mojo, and it appears to be program to use to expeditiously reach prospects.

I imagine I would need:
1) A dialer program (Mojo?).
2) A phone line.
3) Purchased leads.

Am I missing anything.
Thanks.

A phone...earphones with a microphone.

I would recommend VoIP phone with a company like ring central. It works well with a CRM that has click to dial.

Thank you everyone.

This is what confused me:
1) Does something like Ringcentral require specific types of phones or internet connections? An old office of mine had it, and it kept going down.

2) I thought telemarketers generally don't get the same result that agents themselves do, anyone have a reliable source for telemarketers?

Thank you so much again. This board is fantastic.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone.

This is what confused me:
1) Does something like Ringcentral require specific types of phones or internet connections? An old office of mine had it, and it kept going down.

2) I thought telemarketers generally don't get the same result that agents themselves do, anyone have a reliable source for telemarketers?

Thank you so much again. This board is fantastic.

I used to use a ringcentral desk phone and now use their phone that is on your computer screen. Its nice because you can be mobile. Internet speed does have a lot to do with it, as the calls can drop or get choppy without good speed. I would say you are correct, from my expeirence the agent has a better conversion ratio than a marketer. I dont have any suggestions on a good telemarketing company. We have our own telemarketing team that we trained ourselves and that has worked out well. I wish I could be more help

You sound as if you are not helping at all.
You're completely wrong, you are a great help
. I appreciate the advice.

Could you give me a URL or place to find out more about this Ringcentral Online Phone?

I have a BUNCH of VOIP phones, but most are old.
If there is something that would allow me to call out from my basement office in my PJs, I am all for it.

Thanks again.

You sound as if you are not helping at all.
You're completely wrong, you are a great help
. I appreciate the advice.

Could you give me a URL or place to find out more about this Ringcentral Online Phone?

I have a BUNCH of VOIP phones, but most are old.
If there is something that would allow me to call out from my basement office in my PJs, I am all for it.

Thanks again.

Im not in my PJ's currently but your not far off with that statement.

If you go to ringcentral(dot)com and click on products. Choose the Virtual PBX and that is what I use. They have a great app for your cell phone as well that you can use. When you use the app and call out from your cell phone the caller id of the other person will see your office phone number. I dont every want my clients having my cell phone number, I made that mistake in the past. Phone calls at all hours including weekends.

Latest posts

Back