Anyone recommend Ritter Insurance Marketing- or is there a better option in MN

IsellMN

I've heard good things about Ritter Insurance Group and have sent two messages to a user on this forum that I thought was either the owner or one of the owners but never got a response. Does anyone on this forum work with them? I'm in MN and looking to find a company to work with for med supps and MA plans. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

I've heard good things about Ritter Insurance Group and have sent two messages to a user on this forum that I thought was either the owner or one of the owners but never got a response. Does anyone on this forum work with them? I'm in MN and looking to find a company to work with for med supps and MA plans. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

I don't think they are actually on here very much. I know Craig isn't. Give them a call. If they don't respond to you then, go ahead and call us. We actually do respond to calls and emails.

I don't think they are actually on here very much. I know Craig isn't. Give them a call. If they don't respond to you then, go ahead and call us. We actually do respond to calls and emails.
Why shouldn't they just call you now. Craig's had 2 chances...now it's your turn Todd. :yes:

If your selling medicare in MN, you may want to throw in annuities. Your going to run into money from time to time. There's no reason not to grab it. There's nothing like getting a $5,10,15 thousand commission while your trying to build your medicare business. There is a good FMO in MN for annuities. Schaeffer Financial, ask for Scott Helmbrecht and tell him I sent you. They will do the leg work for you and pay you full commission.

I repeat, your going to run into piles of money from time to time.

Latest posts

Back