Anyone See BCBS Minnesota 2019 MAPD Benefits?

SecureHealth1

Guru
100+ Post Club
With the Cost Plans ending for many people in Minnesota for 2019, I was wondering what the Blue's would be offering in terms of MAPD plans. The 2 plans they have for 2018 are not that impressive, although I am sure they have a large network.

I take it you are not licensed to sell Blue Cross products in this state...or any other Medicare Advantage plan. I suspect your hoping to poach some of the 370,000 affected beneficiaries. I will tell you that Blue Cross will easily retain their members and pickup new members. Plan design and price will win over other Medicare advantage plans and Med Sup plans.

Actually, my brother is a new agent that lives in New Prague, im trying to help him decide which companies he needs to get appointed with. I came on here asking becasue the agencies that he has to get support from have been zero help.

I would recommend he contracts with Blue Cross, Medica & HealthPartners. HealthPartners is the only carrier he can contract with directly. Have him call the LeClair Group at 651-739-2010 and contract through them. They will give him the help he need.

Back