Anyone Sell ONLY Term, Whole Life & Disability?

Iceman

Anyone sell ONLY term, whole life, fixed annuities & disability?

Would like to hear from those that focus strictly on traditional life insurance products. Not looking for a discussion about the pros/cons of also selling equity market-based products (universal & variable life, variable annuities, etc...).

Basically, what is it they do to earn a living selling just traditional life products?

Specific target markets? Prospecting methods? How do you overcome client's objections that another agent showed them a UL/VL product that costs less and projects more money in the future.

Anyone sell ONLY term, whole life, fixed annuities & disability?

Would like to hear from those that focus strictly on traditional life insurance products. Not looking for a discussion about the pros/cons of also selling equity market-based products (universal & variable life, variable annuities, etc...).

UL is traditional life. I think you are going to find the people that fit your perimeters to be few.

What do you want to hear from them?

Lee

I sell WL, traditional UL, term, Disability, fixed and index annuities. Dropped my securities license a couple of years ago after being a registered rep for 30 years. Haven't missed it.

Basically, what is it they do to earn a living selling just traditional life products?

Specific target markets? Prospecting methods? How do you overcome client's objections that another agent showed them a UL/VL product that costs less and projects more money in the future.

Numbers don't lie...

But they sure will say whatever you want them to say.

Back