Anyone selling Coventry you must do the 2009 certifications...

MSIS

Expert
GA.
If you are selling coventry you have to do the 2009 certifications in order to order supplies for 2008. You are still able to sell for 2008, but they are making you do the 2009 certifications now for some reason. No one I know was aware of this until yesterday and we were locked out of their site.

If you are selling coventry you have to do the 2009 certifications in order to order supplies for 2008. You are still able to sell for 2008, but they are making you do the 2009 certifications now for some reason. No one I know was aware of this until yesterday and we were locked out of their site.

All you have to do is take the online certification at the site and then you can order materials. I took care of it yesterday when I went there to order materials.

I didn't know about it till I logged on. I just did the tests and got it out of the way. I ordered supplies immediately and they overnighted them. They just arrived at my doorstep.

It would not let us log back in even after we did the tests.

Really? Did you pass?:biggrin:

I didn't have that problem. I just took tests, passed them all, printed off the certification and logged back on and ordered materials. I did have to call Coventry to get the access codes for the tests.

Have you tried it today? They may have been flooded with agents taking the tests yesterday.

All the above are classic examples of a continuation of Coventry's lack of communication with the agent. :cute:

I'm hopeful that for the AEP, I will find a different dance partner.

Back