Anyone Selling the IAC Med Supp?

eagles12

Expert
I'm looking to get appointed with IAC. Is anyone selling it at this time? I'm seeing where the Plan-F rates are real competitive in my area. Thank you.

In some states you get the household discount without another person applying. As long as there is someone else over 50 in the household.

I feel "safe" in using them in CA and OR because of the birthday rule. I wouldn't jump on any new carrier elsewhere for fear of rate increases.

Transamerica (Stonebridge) was the hot plan a year ago and took large increases. Others also have followed suit.

Rick

The household discount in several states I sell in is that only one person needs to apply and just live with another individual. They are very easy to sell over the phone and they have the same underwriting as Equitable. They also have a bonus for every 5 policies you write with them. Definitely depends on where you live and to aware of rate increases. I do know they will pay a flat fee of $25 for GI business.

I do know they will pay a flat fee of $25 for GI business.

I know Dayton will chase GI business all day long just to get the PDP commission but many of us won't tough a GI Medigap. I usually refer them to UHC/AARP and move on to someone that can help me keep the lights on.

Back