Anyone tried Daniel Farlow lead generating system?

May 15, 2019

1. Heist

Heist New Member

State:
    Michigan
    His ads kept popping up on my facebook, teaching agents how to generate facebook leads i think? Anyone booked a consultation or tried it. If yes, does it work? 20190511_172721.jpg

Heist, May 15, 2019
  2. TashaD

TashaD New Member

State:
    Florida
    Have you tried them yet? Trying to get feedback before I sign up.

TashaD, Jul 10, 2019
  3. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    Do you have money to waste? If so, let the Forum know how the leads are. :err:

4. Samuel T Lewis

Samuel T Lewis New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Been working closely with Dan for the past couple of weeks while I’m on deployment. They’ve helped me set up and build a following on my affinity page. Just launched my first ad today. His system automates most of the touches people talk about needing before being able to make a sale. Very knowledgeable team, and Dan will jump on a call to help you at any time, so it is well worth it!

5. Insurance Agent

Insurance Agent New Member

I have been working with Dan and Anthony for over a year. Very happy with them and the service they provide. If you want to do it yourself they have a great program if you are like me and want it done for you they can do too! Highly recommended them!

6. Daniel Villa

Daniel Villa New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I have been working with Dan Farlow for over 60 days now and I can tell you his system works. Follow his steps and you will have success. Automation in this business is necessary if you want to keep up with the industry.

7. DHK

DHK "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

State:
    California
    I'm connected with Daniel Farlow on FB. I have NOT used his leads or system, but I did let him know of this thread... and it's *possible* that he asked others to chime in about their experience.

DHK, Jul 10, 2019
  8. suranceman

suranceman Guru

LOL 3 new members post positive messages.

Do you think people are new to the internet?

9. Insurance Agent

Insurance Agent New Member

Nope, not new to the internet just don't like this forum because it is mostly negative. We all chimed in because someone was asking for information and that is what we gave them. Didn't take me long to know why I don't post. I have been a member since 2008. I hoped that it had changed! :(

10. Ernesto

Ernesto Expert

State:
    Texas
    I don't agree
    I am new to this forum and it has been very helpful ,many people with knowledge giving FREE tips ,advice to others
    what you call negative to a joke I call it a sense of humor

Ernesto, Jul 10, 2019