Anyone tried Daniel Farlow lead generating system?

Heist

His ads kept popping up on my facebook, teaching agents how to generate facebook leads i think? Anyone booked a consultation or tried it. If yes, does it work? 20190511_172721.jpg

Been working closely with Dan for the past couple of weeks while I’m on deployment. They’ve helped me set up and build a following on my affinity page. Just launched my first ad today. His system automates most of the touches people talk about needing before being able to make a sale. Very knowledgeable team, and Dan will jump on a call to help you at any time, so it is well worth it!

I have been working with Dan and Anthony for over a year. Very happy with them and the service they provide. If you want to do it yourself they have a great program if you are like me and want it done for you they can do too! Highly recommended them!

I have been working with Dan Farlow for over 60 days now and I can tell you his system works. Follow his steps and you will have success. Automation in this business is necessary if you want to keep up with the industry.

LOL 3 new members post positive messages.

Do you think people are new to the internet?
Nope, not new to the internet just don't like this forum because it is mostly negative. We all chimed in because someone was asking for information and that is what we gave them. Didn't take me long to know why I don't post. I have been a member since 2008. I hoped that it had changed! :(

Nope, not new to the internet just don't like this forum because it is mostly negative. We all chimed in because someone was asking for information and that is what we gave them. Didn't take me long to know why I don't post. I have been a member since 2008. I hoped that it had changed! :(
I don't agree
I am new to this forum and it has been very helpful ,many people with knowledge giving FREE tips ,advice to others
what you call negative to a joke I call it a sense of humor

Back